Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Call me KAtsoya

Date night
Jason had a great Idea to try
Bissel Mansion Dinner Theater
And we had so much fun.
I laughed I Cried.
but most importantly we figured out
who done it.

before hand we were all assigned characters
and had to find other characters and introduce ourselves.


Katie and Jason with one of the main Actors


Brian and Marci with an actress





After the dinner theater we went to
the Chocolate bar
(a very trendy bar )for drinks and desserts
I took a picture of the bathroom cause I thought it was pretty

we had wonderful chocolate desserts with Cinnamon Ice cream and Katie had
a delicious Chocolate Martini






Too much fun
let's do it again soon !






1 comment:

  1. I love you guys! What a wonderful night!

    Love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete